Welcome to My LGA
Your online resource for social occasion permits in Manitoba.
Hosting a Social? Wedding? Fundraiser? Festival? Business Event?

If you're planning to serve or sell alcohol at a one-time special occasion such as a social, charity event or wedding reception, you'll need a social occasion permit.

A social occasion permit is needed any time you're bringing liquor into a venue to serve or sell.

Applying is Easy

Simply click on one of the options to begin.

One-time Application

Create an application for a one-time event such as a social, charity event or wedding reception.

Create an Account

Create your own LGA account which lets you save your information and application history.

Check Permit Status

Already applied for a permit? Check on your status.

Log in

Already have an account? Log in now.